Careers in the common good
Applications for our 2020 programme are now open!
- Ready to make a difference but not sure how?
- Interested in meeting a dynamic and international group of young adults?
- Finishing high school, already at uni, taking some time off, or a young adult in the workforce?
- Eager to improve your English in a professional context?
- Working on a project and looking for skills to help you design and implement it?
Careers in the Common Good was designed just for you!
What is Careers in the Common Good?
Careers in the Common Good (CCG) was created out of a desire to contribute to a more open, innovative Eastern Europe. We offer an intensive, ten-day experience, located at a peaceful campus on the outskirts of Budapest from 24 July to 2 August, 2020.
The workshops in the Youth Week are structured to teach young adults about sustainability, entrepreneurship and social progress—and provide real-life examples of how to apply these in life and in work—and culminate in projects that participants develop in order to apply their new skills in a tangible way. Multiple options ensure that participants are able to work with their existing projects or start new ones. Participants also have the opportunity to practice presentation, debate and negotiation skills in an international and diverse community.
We care about passion: Whether you have a project in mind and just need the tools and knowledge to bring it to life or know you want to make a difference but aren’t sure how, we’re ready to work with you.
Questions? Feel free to e-mail us: